NM

Small Khadem Quran Sahih Bukhari Sahih Muslim Masjid Al Aqsa Dua Qunoot Stories Quotes

Bookmark and Share


Martin's Account

My name is Martin, from the city and that I born-again to Islam in 2000 once I was twenty-nine.
I would describe myself as a white British of Irish ancestry and that I was born into a Catholic family. I used to be associate degree male child for a few time, and my father had needed to be a priest.
In those days, I knew nothing regarding Islam. To be honest, I might have struggled to tell apart between Muslims, Hindus, and Sikhs. I used to be simply a daily one who enjoyed meeting with friends, observance soccer, meeting folks. You know, the traditional stuff.

But then I met a Muslim woman of French/Moroccan origin. She was from the Great Britain on a piece placement as a part of a school course she was enterprise. And she or he stayed with my oldsters as a number family as the simplest way of up her English.

We were interested in one another and started a relationship. However, before long once, she told me that we tend to may solely be along through wedding. Which would want me to convert to Islam?
I was at first reluctant to try and do this as Islam was terribly strange to me. I started to fulfill with Muslims and learn additional regarding the faith.

Sadly, it wasn’t a decent expertise.

All I needed was for somebody to show me the fundamentals of the faith, in clear English and in an exceeding manner that was simple to grasp.

All the Muslims I may realize would use excessive amounts of Arabic or Urdu in explaining their understanding of the faith. On prime of that, they were terribly connected to their native cultures regarding wear and mannerisms. Nothing I may see in them created me feel that I may belong as a Muslim.

Anyhow, I decided that if I needed to be told regarding Islam, I might teach myself. Thus I started reading a book once the book.

I was pleasantly stunned to find that Islam shared its lineage with Christianity and Judaism, and everything I can only resonated with my soul.

And once months of learning, I felt assured that Islam was verified faith from God and that I was able to convert.

So, along with Supreme Being and His Angels as my witnesses, I recited the testimony of religion and entered into Islam. After that, I thought of myself to be Muslim.

A few months later, I signed up to some Muslim part-time categories at the university. The teacher was a convert then were many different students. Finally, I met folks I may relate to, and that’s once my practicing of Islam very began.

Martin's recommendation to folks that consider changing to Islam.

Take some time. Raise Supreme Being for steerage and ease. And please be inquisitive. Islam has a solution for everything and queries square measure welcomed!

Oh, and if you’re afraid regarding circumcision (like I was), then don’t worry as a result of you oughtn't to circumcise to become Muslim!

Martin's recommendation to born Muslims.

Please realize that you simply square measure an envoy of our religion. Be it your look, dress or name, non-Muslims explore you as a representative of Islam. Thus please ensure that you simply represent it well.

3 comments:

Small Khadem Quran Sahih Bukhari Sahih Muslim Masjid Al Aqsa Dua Qunoot Stories Quotes

Bookmark and Share